ECO. Vetiver Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Vetiveria zizanoides (Chrysopogon zizanioides) roots (Vetiver) oil
Vetiver helps us to connect back to the earth and receive emotional healing and guidance. An extremely relaxing oil that can be useful to treat insomnia and support us during times of lowered immunity due to overactivity.
- A tonic for the immune and circulatory system.
- Decongest and strengthen the digestive system.
- Support a regular menstrual cycle and improve hormone related issues during menopause.
- Helpful to treat skin infections such as acne.
- Brighten tired and dull skin.
How to use
- Diffuser:Add 6-8 drops of Vetiver essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops in 100ml carrier oil.
- Face massage: Add 1 drop in 5mls carrier oil.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of Vetiver to a bowl of water. For treatment of general skin infection consider using warm water.
- Steam treatment (for face): Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Patchouli, Black Pepper.
Vetiveria zizanoides (Chrysopogon zizanioides) roots (Vetiver) oil
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. Not recommended for use during Pregnancy. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy, with medical conditions and for Children. Use this oil with caution around Pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns contact your vet.