- Clearing blocked & congested sinuses.
- Relieve cold & flu symptoms.
- Minimise hay-fever symptoms.
- Purify the air.
ECO. Sinus Clear Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Refresh and awaken with our unique Sinus Clear Essential Oil blend. Sinus Clear Blend combines the essential oils of Lemongrass, Lime, Grapefruit and Peppermint to lighten a heavy head.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops to your diffuser to clear the air and bring some relief to cold & flu symptoms.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower in the evening and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant, such as oil, to a warm bath at night time to help relax.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop with 5ml/0.17fl.oz carrier oil and apply to chest and back of the neck before going to bed.
- Steam treatment (respiratory system): Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours.Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment as Peppermint steam may cause irritation.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. If you have a fever, use cool water. If you are feeling chesty or heavy headed, use warm water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to back of neck, chest or forehead. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, mentha arvensis (peppermint)
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. Do not wear in direct sunlight. If applying citrus essential oils or blends that contain citrus topically avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours as they may cause photosensitivity. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy and with medical conditions. This essential oil is not recommended for use around pets.