ECO. Oregano Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
Oregano has a lovely dry and warming quality with a camphorous and herbal scent. It is a general tonic that can be used to maintain health and considered a stimulant for the mind.
- Mental clarity & helps maintain focus.
- Strong antibacterial and effective to prevent the spread of germs.
- May help reduce inflammation and promote muscle healing.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Great in a solution to deter buds or superbugs.
How to use
Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Oregano essential oil to your diffuser.
Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Massage: Use a 1% dilution, up to 6 drops per 30ml carrier oil.
- Cleaning: Can be added to surface cleaners.
Blends well with: Peppermint, Lavender, Frankincense, Lemon, Lemongrass Basil, Rosemary, Bergamot and Cedarwood.
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. A potential skin irritant, avoid topical use for children under 2, or those with sensitive and irritated skin. Not suitable to use in the bath. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy, with medical conditions and for Children. Use this oil with caution around pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns contact your vet.