ECO. Juniper Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Juniperus communis (juniper) oil
The warm, sweet and pine like fragrance of Juniper berry essential oil strengthens the body and spirit. Traditionally, Juniper was burnt to provide protection from disease and to purify areas used for rituals and ceremonies. Juniper essential oil is warming and stimulating in nature, and is helpful for those who feel emotionally cold and disconnected.
- Great general health tonic that is fortifying to the mind & body.
- Helps create a sacred space for meditation & self-reflection.
- Stimulating action to help muscular and connective tissue injuries.
- Suitable for oily skin types.
- May help improve appearance of cellulite.
- Cleansing and purifying.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Face Massage: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 10ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 15 drops per 30ml carrier oil.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cypress, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Orange, Lavender, Lemongrass & Sandalwood.
Considerations: Not suitable for those with kidney infections or disease. Regular long-term use of Juniper may irritate kidneys.
juniperus communis (juniper) oil.
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. Not recommended for use during Pregnancy. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy, with medical conditions and for Children. Not suitable for those with kidney infections or disease. Regular long-term use of Juniper may irritate kidneys. This essential oil is not recommended for use around Pets.