ECO. Ginger Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Zingiber officinalis (ginger) oil
The warm and spicy scent of ginger will add fire and passion to cold emotions and neglected dreams. Ginger is useful for lack of motivation and passion, feeling burnt-out or emotionally cold.
- Great for morning and motion sickness.
- May help improve blood circulation to the extremities.
- Supports digestive health.
- Mental stimulation.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your Ginger essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops in 100ml carrier oil.
- Bath: Add up to 3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath. Ginger essential oil may be irritating to the skin when used in very hot water.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, sternum or abdomen.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
Blends well with: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Peppermint, Orange, Rosemary & Tea Tree.
Zingiber officinalis (ginger) oil.
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy, with medical conditions and for Children. Use this oil with caution around pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns contact your vet.