- Helps improve sleep.
- Helps muscle aches & pains.
- Regenerating properties for skincare.
ECO. Australian Lavender Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia oil
Source: Tasmania, Australia
With a beautiful strong scent, Australian Lavender captures the essence of the rugged landscape of Tasmania. The nurturing floral scent of lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. A medicine cabinet in a bottle, lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Lavender essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Blemishes or wounds: Lavender can be applied neat to the skin making it perfect for spot treatments - apply 1 drop to skin blemishes or wounds.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops per 100ml carrier oil.
- Face massage: Add 1 drop in 5ml carrier oil.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. Soak your feet after a long day.
Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment:Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with: Black Pepper, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli.
Note: Too much Lavender can have the opposite effect and become stimulating
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy, with medical conditions and for Children. Use this oil with caution around pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns contact your vet.