Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia/ Lavandula intermedia (Lavender) oil
Lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. Lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
- Helps tone and revitalise skin.
- Useful for all types of skin problems such as acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings.
- Can be beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds and throat infections.
- Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
- Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
- May help with tension, panic, anxiety and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
Mist Diffuser: add 6-8 drops to the water chamber.
Topically: use a 2.5% dillution in a carrier oil.
Blends well with: Black Pepper, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli.
|Brand||ECO. Modern Essentials|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sherwood Garden Home Fragrances users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.