An all natural, eco-friendly and sustainable essential oil diffuser. Handmade in Australia from the Banksia Grandis seed, this natural diffuser is a great alternative to commonly used electric or tea light diffusers. Because of their porous nature, the banksia pods soak up the essential oil and slowly release the aroma in the air. Not only is it an effective and safe way to enjoy essential oils, it is also a beautiful addition to your home.
- Handmade in Australia, plastic free and eco-friendly
- Great for small space, such as bedrooms
- Only requires a small amount of essential oil
- Suitable to use with all essential oils
- Great for small spaces
- Slow release over up to 2 weeks
- Suitable for any essential oil
- Easy to use and clean
- No electricity, no flames, no moisture
- Handmade in Australia
How to use
1. Remove the cork form the Banksia Pod
2. Place 1ml of oil into the pod (fill the pod leaving enough room for the cork)
3. Place cork back on the Banksia Pod.
The aroma should last up to 2 weeks - add a few extra drops of essential oil weekly, for a longer-lasting effect.
- Dimensions: 9cm in diameter
Because they are handmade from natural Banksia Grandis seed, each pod may vary is shape, colour, size and design.